CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 1, 2011

Allow me to introduce myself....

My name is Amanda. I am a wife to a wonderful husband Dave and a stay-at-home mother of two, Fallon, who is 2 and Ethan, who is about 6 weeks. We live in sunny Florida.

Ethan and Fallon

I have always had a creative side. In high school painting was my outlet. I tried dabbled with polymer clay. I even opened an Etsy shop where I sold these....

.....But that was it!

In April of last year my friend Brittany moved back to Florida and introduced me to the blogging world! Brittany runs an Etsy shop, HandmadeByBritt. She sews aprons, purses, backpacks, lunch bags and her most popular, crayon rolls. I started going to JoAnn's with her and found a whole new love...

FABRIC

But....I cant really sew! I find projects to add to Brittany's list! Then we came up with the idea to open a fabric shop on Etsy. Thread This Fabric opened in September. I think we are doing pretty good for just starting out. Plus we get to dip into the fabric we buy!

I hope to share my love of fabric with you on this blog! Hopefully some shop sales too.

So there it is.....My name is Amanda and I am a fabricaholic!

No comments:

Post a Comment